Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Misfit

Do I look threatening to you?

I must scare kids. I went to Suwarna's farewell party a few days ago and the first thing the little children wanted to do was to drag me into the pool.

Something tells me my children would grow up wishing they'd been born into foster families instead. *sigh*

P.S. Suey, if you're reading this all the way in Spain, have a nice holiday. We all miss you already *cough**cough*sarcasm*cough**cough*. If you do hook up with some hot guy you met at the beach, do bring him back here so we can interrogate him. And remember, we'd all love some souvenirs, so stock up!

2 comments:

creamcaramello said...

No Jon... It means you're lovable, that's why kids like to bully you... =p

Jon said...

And thanks to them (with a little help from you), I drank chlorinated water and I'm gonna die of poisoning. :)